Monday, January 31, 2011

When It's Rough

When It\'s
Rough


So, I've been going through sort of a rough time these past couple days. I'm just trying to keep a positive attitude. I love the LORD, I don't doubt Him, I trust Him. Yet, I am still struggling with feeling frustrated and confused. I know I shouldn't be but, sometimes it's hard. I know it's not in God's will for my husband and I to conceive right now. I trust that. I know God knows best -better than I know what's best. God's dreams for us are always so much bigger than our dreams for us. When times are rough we've just got to pray, and lean on Jesus.

I have found myself asking God over and over again -why are you prolonging this? WHY. WHY. WHY. Let me let you in on a little something -your not gonna' get the answer your looking for by asking, "Why". Sometimes God allows us to go through trials and rough times -not because He hates us, or he doesn't care. It's because He loves us -and He wants to stretch us so our faith, and trust in Him will grow.


James Chapter 1 VS. 2-8:

" 2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do."

I think this passage speaks for itself.

if your doubting today about TTC, or whatever you may be going through -don't.
STOP doubting START trusting the God who created it all...
Jesus Christ.

May God bless you in your journey's, be encouraged!

In Christ's Army,

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Clean comments please. The comments that aren't will be deleted immediately. Thank you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home