Monday, January 31, 2011

Full Bloom

Full
Bloom



...Each of us are... unique. Each having different gifts and talents. Like a flower...each petal is unique yet -all of the petals create one flower. Each gift given to us, created by God has a function and a purpose. Just like each petal does, on a flower. Each gift creates a beautiful sight. God's gifts that He has given us (when put into action for HIS glory) please Him, it is a beautiful sight to see in His eyes. Just like the flower and it's petals, are pleasing to the eye, so are our gifts pleasing to the soul.

Christ died and rose again to make us whole, and free us from our sin. Eternal life is our main gift. Like a flower petal caught up in the wind -have I been caught up in God's grace. It's forever in God's arms I'll rest -even when I'm put to the test. I am not a double-minded man. My foundation isn't made out of sand. It's on the rock of Christ I stand. All other ground is sinking sand.

With these gifts I hope to glorify God...Knowing He is watching -it's easy to bloom, For I have an audience of one...And, He's coming soon.

In Christ's Army,

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Clean comments please. The comments that aren't will be deleted immediately. Thank you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home