Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life



What do you think of this statement? I find it ever so true...

Life has been hard recently to be honest. I have been feeling lot's of tension (not so much anymore, now that we have talked it all through). The tension came about from many different things, finances, car troubles, a BIG up-coming trip we are planning on taking but, most of all -the lack of a child. My Husband and I had a miscarriage about a year ago or so, since then the waves we have been riding are tough, big, dark and overwhelming at times. Thankfully, God hasn't let the waves get too out of control. I find myself pondering sometimes, over the death of our little life. I don't call it a baby, I don't call it a child, I don't call it a him, or a her (we never found out what the gender was). I just call it our little life. Even though this little life was small, and didn't seem of importance to the world around it...doesn't mean in left no impact. That little life did, it changed it's Mommy and Daddy for the better. It taught us to be more grateful for each other, and the life around us. God, through that little life, taught us SO much. The only thing it didn't teach us to do was be ungrateful. In many ways, I am GRATEFUL that God took our little life back home. Then, in many ways I have this deep yearning in my Spirit to be with it again. It died shortly before we were gonna' find out the gender. (Just to give you an idea of how far along I was). "Life is like photography, you develop from the negatives."

That stands so true with me. Everyday without our little life is like everyday without a hug. (In my book, you gotta' at LEAST get one hug from your spouse a day, at LEAST. LEAST. (Key word lol). My Husband and I hug each other all the time! Everyday!! Our little life hugged us in many different was -of course never a physical hug but, a hug none the less. What I mean by this is, the time that we got to have with it was like one BIG hug, that never stopped...we always felt warm and fuzzy on the inside. (= Oh, how I long to get my hug back. Oh, how I long to be a mother.

Fortunately, for my husband and I -we are Christians so we can get hugs from our Daddy (God) now and forevermore! Because, we are going to be living with Jesus one day! And there will be no more sorrow, no more tears, and no more pain. I thank God for that! His grace is enough for me! I may not ever be able to to receive the beautiful gift of a child...but, I HAVE received something SO much greater, and that is eternal life in Heaven with my great big daddy -the savior of the universe...his hugs are like no other...his love is amazing. I stand in awe of His mercy and grace.

God Bless you, and do remember, to thank God today for what you DO have. It could all be gone in a second. Allow God to develop you through the negatives in life. Know that He has a purpose and a plan behind it -you can't see it now...but it's a part of a BIG beautiful plan for you...a plan that is going to NOT harm you, it's a plan that is going to give you HOPE and a future. God's timing is perfect. Walk with Jesus.

In Christ's Army,
-Tina

PS: God doesn't just zap us with good feelings. He allows us to go through struggles and difficult things to strengthen our faith, and to help us have PATIENCE. It's all to help us to trust in HIM more...and lean on HIM for comfort and direction in life. Difficult times can make you bitter, or better. You can either go through them, or grow through them. You decide. (=

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Clean comments please. The comments that aren't will be deleted immediately. Thank you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home