Saturday, February 19, 2011

Faith Without Works Is DEAD



Hey all, please do not worry about your life any longer, what you are going to eat what you are going to wear...etc. God will take care of you and He knows what is best for you better than you do! Don't doubt God anymore. He is the creator of the universe. You want life? Then trust the one who gives life -Jesus Christ.

The Lord has been speaking to my heart lately about faith. Faith. I see faith in a whole new way now. You see, my Husband and I have been trying to conceive ever since Father's Day of 2010. We have so far had no news to share. Notice, I said, "so far". I am NOT going to give up here and throw in the towel. I am going to continue to stick it out and to trust God.

The Lord has been bringing back to my memory about the Scripture passage in James 2:17 in the Bible that says, "In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead." That is so true! I am trying to conceive and I am having all this faith but what good is that if I'm not working towards goals that will help me get there?

What I mean by that is, I have faith. But, I'm not being active and doing something about it. Wives who are trying to conceive naturally are told they have to eat right, sleep well, get exercise, get on vitamin supplements etc. I'm not doing any of that! LOL...no WONDER we aren't conceiving.

I mean, I could be wrong...but, I feel that God won't honor my plans of becoming a mother if I am not working up to that goal. I have been struggling a little bit with eating, I don't eat enough...because I feel too depressed to sometimes. (Ladies, stop being depressed and start eating). I;m sure there is women out there who have suffered a miscarriage and feel like they just don't want to eat.

EAT! Please eat! Even if you don't feel like it...E-A-T. It's all just an attack of the enemy in your life. Listen to Jesus. Follow HIM. Dig into HIS Holy word. Drink it up! You'll see a difference. ;) Now, I haven't been much of an exerciser...lol...If I did decide to start exercising I'm not even sure...where I would know how to start lol. When it comes to sleep...yes, I need it muchly! I think we can all get more sleep now a days.

Now all of that stuff is more on the physical health side of the coin...I believe we should keep a good balance. Physical health is very important BUT so is...Spiritual Health so...we gotta' remind ourselves to keep a good balance. Very recently, I have been doing a lot better with the eating thing...now I just gotta' work on my Spiritual life, gotta' make sure to take more trips to sleep land, gotta' somehow find an exercise routine (I think cleaning the house is good enough) lol!

To sum it up:

Trust Jesus in the good times and in the bad times. Surrender to his will. And don't forget to praise Him ALWAYS. He'll give you the strength and the grace to make it through! Don't just go through life. GROW through life! God Bless!

-Tina

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Clean comments please. The comments that aren't will be deleted immediately. Thank you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home