Tuesday, March 1, 2011

On My Mind

Nope, it's not what it may look like...lol. That's not my daughter! My friend came to our home Sunday afternoon and brought HER daughter along. My Husband and I were glad to see all of you again! Haha...that little bundle's name is Pheobe she is almost 8 months old and still kickin! I really enjoyed there visit. It was nice to interact with Jamie and an actual live baby! LOL!

Children are a blessing from the LORD! No matter how they get here...God brings them into the earth, and He can take'm out.

Make the most of what you Do have today moms! Enjoy your children! Don't feel annoyed every time they cry. How did you feel when you first heard that beautiful cry? Hang on to that moment for a lifetime. Every time you hear your child crying and you begin to feel maybe a little annoyed...think of that day. Rejoice in the fact that, that sound means life.

Many blessings,

-Tina

PS: Please, don't take your beautiful children for granted. Treat them like the gift they are.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Clean comments please. The comments that aren't will be deleted immediately. Thank you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home